We are looking for a unique, creative individual with experience in photographing children and families (must have Industry experience). We are a small team of passionate photographers who love stylish photography and working with lots of families every week! The right applicant will have style & flair and a positive go-getter attitude. This role is suited to someone who is flexible with hours during the week however can commit to weekends also. You must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday. Industry experience in photographing with an established company; children and families is a pre requisite. Must love working with children! Please make sure you fit the key criteria before applying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Photograph many families and children at locations around Victoria – must love to travel and have own vehicle – Weekends.
- Photograph children during kinder sessions at various locations in Melbourne each week – Weekdays.
- Retouching and ordering in the office on weekdays.
- Manage and maintain equipment.
- Retouching where necessary in the office
- Work closely in a small business / team.
- Work one on one with clients and represent aver&line in a confident and friendly manner.
The following attributes are essential to this role.
- Must be able to confidently photograph with studio lighting and also natural light outdoors.
- Must have experience 2+ years photographing in the industry for an established photography company (family portraiture preferred)
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Experience in working with children and families
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with others
- A drivers license, own vehicle & enjoy travelling across Victoria
- Must enjoy working with children of all ages
- Wiling to travel and work weekends
- Have a valid Working With Children Check – or be willing to obtain
- Must be available for immediate start
- Between $25-$30 per hour
- Between 3- 5 days a week
- Paid travel
- Fun company culture
- Great bonus’s and incentives
Small boutique / creative company!
To apply, please submit a cover letter with your resume, addressing why you are best suited to this role and your photography experience.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and only applications with a professional cover letter will be considered.