If you are looking to work with a well-respected company where the team is trusted and respected, and where everyone cares about putting the customer first, then you could be looking to work with SchoolPix!
SchoolPix has been offering superior photography services to a range of schools, preschools and childcare centres for over 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering quality products and services through our frontline team of outstanding photographers and fabulous support staff.
These are casual roles working in our Preschool and Childcare division from April to November. You will be working at preschools and childcare centres across the greater Melbourne Metropolitan area for 3 to 5 days a week. There is no weekend work required and days may be reduced during school holidays. These roles require you to be available for early morning starts, with meeting times sometimes as early as 6.30am in Hallam for travel to the job in a company car. These positions would be ideal for professional photographers who wish to supplement their income.
- Photographing young children on a daily basis
- Delivering a superb level of customer service in both the quality of your photography and your attention to detail
- Demonstrating confidence, efficiency, safety awareness and professionalism at all times
Previous experience in preschool and/or childcare photography is essential.
Essential to this role are:
- A love of photography
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy working with children
- Working with Children Check (employee not volunteer)
- Own vehicle and driver license
What we offer:
- Full training on specific photography style
- All equipment is supplied
- Remuneration is negotiable based on experience. Head office is located in Hallam.
If you enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle, love photography, are great with children, have an energetic outgoing personality, a keen eye for detail and are a team player then apply today to become a valued member of our team.
We thank you in advance for your application. Due to the volume of applications anticipated, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.