Verve is a growing photographic brand with a passion for customer service, creativity and business excellence. We recognize that our teams’ success is our success and we provide quality development opportunities for our people.
About the role:
Collaborate closely with shoot stylists, clients, editors and designers to produce cutting edge portrait photography. Use your energetic, outgoing and friendly personality to create an unforgettable experience for your clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop great relationships with your clients
- Deliver first class customer service in a fast paced environment
- Advise clients on colour, imagery, layout and design choices
- Build value and desire and illustrate the Verve point of difference
- Produce high quality portraiture tailored to your clients personalities and relationships
Essential Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- 2 years shooting in a studio environment (portraiture)
- Well developed and articulate communication skills
- The ability to confidently direct your clients and sell yourself as an expert
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Creativity, drive and ambition.
Culture and Benefits
- People enjoy working at Verve because of:
- The personalized service we provide our clients
- Weekly coaching and professional development opportunities
- An Annual Gala to reward and celebrate your achievements
- Regular offsite retreats to facilitate your personal and professional growth in a fun environment
- A 4 day working week to enhance your work/life balance
Salary and Hours:
- OTE $65,000pa ($53K pa Base + Super + Generous Performance Bonuses)
- 4 day work week (includes weekends and some evenings)
- When you click ‘apply now’ you’ll be directed to the Verve Careers Page and asked to create a unique log-in before answering a few questions & submitting your CV and cover letter.