APPLYING FOR Photography Studies in 2019?
Call the college on (03) 9478 5816 to arrange for an application form to be sent out and to organise an interview.
* Applies to students who graduated from year 12 more than a 12 months ago.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia, or if born overseas, you must provide permanent visa documentation.
- You must have completed VCE or equivalent. [VTAC Course Code 9500189514 ]
- You must apply through VTAC.
- When you apply, you must attend a folio based interview. We don’t base entry on your ATAR score, we look at your folio of photographic based work and any other supporting material. We want to see that you’re passionate about photography. We need to see that you’re motivated to take your journey with photography to the next level.
How to apply
- Create a VTAC account and apply to study here at PIC, PIC’s course code is, 9500189514
- Call the college, 03 9478 5816, ask for an application form
- Complete and mail the PIC application form back to us as soon as possible
- Attend your scheduled interview. Interviews can be scheduled from July to mid-January.
- Apply for a working with children check
The Check is a screening process that examines serious criminal charges, offences, findings of guilt and professional conduct determinations and findings related to the safety of children across a person’s lifetime. For details, go to List of offences. The department continues to monitor these records for the life of each card.
It generally takes 3 weeks for applications to be screened and the information to come back to the department. If you pass the Check you will receive an email. Your card will take about two weeks to arrive by post.
If you have a common name or the screening check reveals relevant criminal activity or professional conduct determinations or findings, it can take up to 12 weeks to process your application.
Please ensure that you don’t miss any of the important steps above otherwise your application may not be successful. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Email the college [admin @ pic .org. au], or call 03 94785816
Download and e-mail the completed 2019 pic application form:
PIC c/o N.C.A.T.
62 Murray Road