Study Photography Three days a week?
Certificate III in Visual Arts
Would you like to study photography three days per week? PIC offers a Certificate III in Visual Arts that focuses on photography, digital and analogue photography skills, studio and location work, as well as help you create a great folio that can lead to industry or tertiary studies.
The course is broken down into four major areas;
Each area runs with intensive workshops either hands-on or in group discussions. Our state of the art facilities will allow you to explore all your options for this exciting medium. Runs for three days a week (Thursday & Friday + Monday). CLICK has NO TUITION FEES. This is a state government funded course. A material fee covers a range of consumables and equipment used to explore your own creative potential. Professional studio practice, production studios digital and analogue. Access to a B&W darkroom exploring a number of print making options.
CLICK is designed for:
• Individuals wanting to develop their photographic skills and processes
• Beginners wanting to explore their creative potential
• Photographers, designers and artists wanting to update or extend their current creative skills
• Individuals wanting to explore traditional technologies and current trends in photography.
CLICK enables you to:
• Explore techniques and develop a variety of skills in photography
• Develop confidence working with current digital photographic technologies
• Capture photographic images using analogue cameras and black & white film
• Learn the foundations of Adobe Photoshop
• Develop your digital imaging skills
• Learn how to store, archive and exhibit your finished photographic artworks
• Create a pathway to other photographic courses.