Study Photography Three days a week?
Certificate III in Visual Arts
Would you like to study photography three days per week? PIC offers a Certificate III in visual arts that focuses on photography, digital and analogue photography skills, studio and location work, as well as help you create a great folio that can lead to industry or tertiary studies. Apply to study photography directly to the course.
The course is broken down into four major areas;
Each area runs with intensive workshops either hands on or in group discussions. Our state of the art facilities will allow you to explore all your options for this exciting medium. Runs for three days a week (Thursday & Friday + Tuesday Folio Focus). CLICK has NO TUITION FEES, this is a state government funded course. A material fee covers a range of consumables and equipment used to explore your own creative potential. Professional studio practice, production studios digital and analogue. Access to a B&W darkroom exploring a number of print making options.
CLICK is designed for:
• Individuals wanting to develop their photographic skills and processes
• Beginners to explore their creative potential
• Photographers, designers and artists to update or extend their current creative skills
• Individuals to explore traditional technologies and current trends in photography.
CLICK enables you to:
• Explore techniques and develop a variety of skills in photography
• Develop confidence working with current digital photographic technologies
• Capture photographic images using analogue cameras and black & white film
• Learn the foundations of Adobe Photoshop
• Develop your digital imaging skills
• Learn how to store, archive and exhibit your finished photographic artworks
• Create a pathway to other photographic courses.
CLICK The Art of Photography
• Three days a week (Thursday & Friday + Tuesday Facility Use )
• NO TUITION FEES, this is a state government funded course
• A material fee covers a range of consumables and equipment use
• Professional studio practice, production studio
• B&W darkroom technology
• CUV30111 Certificate III in Visual Arts.