It’s the dawn of a new decade! The Solo Show starts 2010 with a newly formed Residency Program dedicated to supporting & inspiring emerging artists. With even greater opportunities & resources to offer, we are on the hunt for the next generation of great artists from around the world.
Are you the next Solo Show Legend?
The 2010 Winter Solo Show is a juried international art competition for dynamic, inventive and provocative work of all mediums: sculpture, photography, painting, printmaking, illustration, installation, graphic design, video and more!
The Selected Artist will receive:
- $5,000 cash grant
- Solo exhibition in 3rd Ward’s gallery, complete with a massive opening reception
- 3-month residency at 3rd Ward including private live/work studio & full facility access (photo studios, wood & metal shop, media lab, classes)
- Airfare & shipping to and from 3rd Ward for non-NYC residents
- 2-page spread in 3rd Ward’s Quarterly Magazine
- NYC exposure – postcards, fliers, press!
PLUS! The top 25 artists will be featured in 3rd Ward’s Quarterly Magazine and website.
We are joined by judging panel:
Carol Lee, Arts Editor at Paper Magazine, Dan Deacon, Sound Artist & Electro-acoustic Wizard, Rostarr, NYC Artist and Paolo Salvagione, Lead Design Engineer, The Long Now Foundation.
Submit your best work now!
Last Day to Submit March 1, 2010, 11:59 p, EST.