Job 1 Photographers & Creative Sales Consultants
Excite Image Superstore is the largest and only store of its kind, offering total solutions for all imaging needs. Our aim is to be the place people think of whether they are a consumer, corporate, commercial or professional we offer solutions for everyone.
Excite Image Superstore is an exciting combination of retail consumer products and services, side by side with professional wedding and portrait studios, commercial cyclorama, Green screen TVC, professional make up, Video, 3D Imaging Holograms, a themed Cafe … plus more!
We are offering the opportunity to talented, creative, highly motivated photographers and creative sales consultants to be part of the biggest newest most buzzing Image Centre in Melbourne.
What we are looking for:
Studio Photographers experienced with children and families, that are looking for a friendly creative environment with career path future.
Creative consultants who are sales oriented, bright, bubbly and results driven.
Personalities that love to sell and be rewarded.
Wedding photographers looking for constant stable wedding bookings, opportunity to grow their photography skills under supportive management.
Basically you just love to shoot and love weddings.
What we can offer you:
A base income with extremely generous commissions, benefits, rewards and career development. True team-based leadership that encourages growth learning and development. Be surrounded by friendly, creative, passionate and like-minded people. Regular skill training development and opportunities Regular social and team building functions, competitions and rewards
Ideally you will:
- Be outgoing fun and energetic
- Have a great attitude
- understand flexibility and be willing to think ‘outside the square’
- Confident, self motivated, success driven
- Excellent communication people skills
- Willing to work some weekends Excited to be part of a team and contribute to the success of the business.
The positions above are varied and make up the key elements of our initial team during this exciting early growth stage. We are asking for IMMEDIATE expressions of interest for Studio Portrait Photographers, Wedding Photographers, Creative (Sales) Consultants, and Studio Management. Orientation and training expected to commence on 22nd November.
Please forward a brief CV and covering letter, along with the following:
5 low res jpg examples of your work as follows-
- Studio low key portrait
- Outdoor portrait
- Group portrait 5 or more people
- Your favourite portrait image
6 low res jpg images as follows-
- Wedding party
- Large group shot 20 or more
- Your favourite wedding image
Creative Sales Consultants:
Please briefly answer the following 3 questions-
- What motivates you the most in your life?
- Name 3 effective selling techniques and why you used them?
- How do you reply if a client says “No I cant afford that”?
Forward a brief C.V, covering letter, requested images and/or answers to email@example.com or by mail to Sue Stone, 690 Elizabeth St, Melbourne 3000
Join the Excite team, and let us lead your career into an exciting future.
Job 2 Photographer – eCommerce Team
Our client is a highly successful fashion retailer and they are looking for an experienced Photographer to join their eCommerce online team.
Your main duties will include:
- photographing all product
- etching & contouring art work
- uploading images to website
- You will need to have advanced Photoshop skills
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role will be highly regarded.
If this role sounds like you please email your resume to Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job 3 Photographic Retail Sales
Camera Action Camera House
Join a dynamic, industry leading, innovative company that has been established in Melbourne’s CBD for over 25 years.
Camera Action is seeking part-time candidates for senior roles within our sales team. To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Excellent communication skills for face-to-face and phone based interactions
- A successful sales background in photography or consumer electronics
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of photographic/viedo equipment
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to self motivate and excel in a competitive environment
We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure. Opportunity for advancement exists for the right candidate.
Applications close Friday 19th November.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.