Photography Retoucher, Admin & Assistant
JD Digital Photography is a boutique photography studio located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we specialise in both weddings and portraits.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the retouching and admin of the studio with photography assisting work available for the right candidate.
It will be a permanent part time position with the possibility of full time down the track.
The right applicant will also be trained to shoot and take on their own jobs in time.
Applicants must have a bubbly personality, be out going and a quick learner. Skills in Photoshop and general computer knowledge are essential. Customer service background is a bonus.
Applicants must enjoy working in a small team, be self-motivated and consistently deliver the highest level of customer service. This role requires you to have a strong work ethic, the ability to multi task and have excellent communication skills.
Desirable requirements for the successful applicant are:-
- calling experience and the ability to deliver a scripted conversation fluidly
- The ability to enhance and strengthen relationships with our clients
- Ability to manage a busy diary
- Computer skills in the Adobe suite such as Photoshop
- An interest in the art of photography
- Retouching experience
- Working with a small business in unsupervised roles to set procedures with strong multi tasking requirements
General administration experience
All ages are encouraged to apply.
Hourly Rate: negotiated based on experience. Starting at minimum wage i.e. $12.50 per hour
Please submit the following prior to 20 August 2010 to be considered:
- A professional covering letter outlining how your experience matches this positions requirements
- A copy of your CV
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted for an initial telephone interview